- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Compute charges for medication and equipment dispensed to hospital patients, and enter data in computer.
- Prepare and process medical insurance claim forms and records.
- Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating items or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.