- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Price stock and mark items for sale.
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, check for outdated medications in current inventory, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Order, label, and count stock of medications, chemicals, and supplies, and enter inventory data into computer.