- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Deliver medications and pharmaceutical supplies to patients, nursing stations or surgery.
- Restock intravenous (IV) supplies and add measured drugs or nutrients to IV solutions under sterile conditions to prepare IV packs for various uses such as chemotherapy medication.
- Compute charges for medication and equipment dispensed to hospital patients, and enter data in computer.