- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Transfer medication from vials to the appropriate number of sterile, disposable syringes, using aseptic techniques.
- Prepare and process medical insurance claim forms and records.
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, check for outdated medications in current inventory, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.