- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Deliver medications and pharmaceutical supplies to patients, nursing stations or surgery.
- Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices, check for outdated medications in current inventory, and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Mix pharmaceutical preparations according to written prescriptions.