- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Compute charges for medication and equipment dispensed to hospital patients, and enter data in computer.
- Prepack bulk medicines, fill bottles with prescribed medications, and type and affix labels.
- Maintain and merchandise home health-care products and services.