- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Restock intravenous (IV) supplies and add measured drugs or nutrients to IV solutions under sterile conditions to prepare IV packs for various uses such as chemotherapy medication.
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests.
- Operate cash registers to accept payment from customers.