|Photographic Processing Machine Operator
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Remove completed work from equipment.
- Insert processed negatives and prints into envelopes so that they can be returned to customers.
- Measure and mix chemicals to prepare solutions for processing, according to formulas.
|Photo Processing Technician
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Shade negatives or photographs with pencils to smooth facial contours, soften highlights, and conceal blemishes, stray hairs, or wrinkles.
- Examine developed prints for defects such as broken lines, spots, and blurs.
- Ink borders or lettering on illustrations, using pens, brushes, or drafting instruments.