|Photo Processing Technician
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Expose film strips to progressively timed lights to compare effects of various exposure times.
- Mix developing and fixing solutions according to established formulas.
- Clean and organize darkrooms, and maintain darkroom equipment.
|Photographic Processing Machine Operator
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Set and adjust machine controls, according to specifications, type of operation, and material requirements.
- Maintain records such as quantities and types of processing completed, rate of materials usage, and customer charges.
- Operate special equipment to perform tasks such as transferring film to videotape or producing photographic enlargements.