|Photo Processing Technician
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Correct color work prints to adjust for outdoor filming.
- Reprint originals to enlarge them, or in sections to be pieced together.
- Place sensitized paper in frames of projection printers, photostats, or other reproduction machines.
|Photographic Processing Machine Operator
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Read work orders and examine negatives and film in order to determine machine settings and processing requirements.
- Remove completed work from equipment.
- Load circuit boards, racks or rolls of film, negatives, and/or printing paper into processing or printing machines.