|Photo Processing Technician
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Thread film strips through sensitometers, expose film to light, and read gauges to assess light sensitivity.
- Record test data from film that has been examined, and route film to film developers and film printers for further processing.
- Expose film strips to progressively timed lights to compare effects of various exposure times.
|Photographic Processing Machine Operator
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Read work orders and examine negatives and film in order to determine machine settings and processing requirements.
- Sort film to be developed according to criteria such as film type or completion date.
- Maintain records such as quantities and types of processing completed, rate of materials usage, and customer charges.