- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Describe and express observations and conclusions in mathematical terms.
- Design computer simulations to model physical data so that it can be better understood.
- Collaborate with other scientists in the design, development, and testing of experimental, industrial, or medical equipment, instrumentation, and procedures.