- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Install underground storm, sanitary, or water piping systems, extending piping as needed to connect fixtures and plumbing.
- Turn valves to shut off steam, water, or other gases or liquids from pipe sections, using valve keys or wrenches.
- Maintain or repair plumbing by replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, or opening clogged drains.