- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Keep records of assignments and produce detailed work reports.
- Install underground storm, sanitary, or water piping systems, extending piping as needed to connect fixtures and plumbing.
- Maintain or repair plumbing by replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, or opening clogged drains.