- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Perform complex calculations and planning for special or very large jobs.
- Cut, thread, and hammer pipe to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, and pipe threaders and benders.
- Operate motorized pumps to remove water from flooded manholes, basements, or facility floors.