- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Direct helpers engaged in pipe cutting, preassembly, or installation of plumbing systems or components.
- Remove and replace worn components.
- Anchor steel supports from ceiling joists to hold pipes in place.