Political Science Schools in Pullman, Washington state
Pullman has a population of 24,675 and is located in Whitman county.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in political science schools in Pullman during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $7,088.00. The average tuition was $18,164.00 for non-residents studying in Washington state.
Books and supplies for political science schools in Pullman cost an average of $936.00. Students have a choice of one political science college in Pullman to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 110 students completed political science programs in Pullman.
Political Science Schools in Pullman
French Administration Building
Pullman, WA, 99164
- Certification in Political Science and Government
- Bachelors in Political Science and Government
- Masters in Political Science and Government
- PhD in Political Science and Government
- Tuition (in-state): $7,088.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $18,164.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $9,330.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 2,792
- Average aid received per student: $5,105.00