- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Testify at hearings and court trials to present evidence.
- Perform undercover operations such as evaluating the performance and honesty of employees by posing as customers or employees.
- Warn troublemakers causing problems on establishment premises, and eject them from premises when necessary.