- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Conduct background investigations of individuals, such as pre-employment checks, to obtain information about an individual's character, financial status or personal history.
- Testify at hearings and court trials to present evidence.
- Perform undercover operations such as evaluating the performance and honesty of employees by posing as customers or employees.