Project Management Schools in Monterey Park, California
Monterey Park is located in Los Angeles county and has a population of 60,051.
Project Management schools in Monterey Park charged students an average tuition of $698.00 if they were California residents, and $5,846.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for project management schools in Monterey Park is $1,638.00. Students have a choice of one project management college in Monterey Park to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 5 students completed project management programs in Monterey Park.
Project Management Schools in Monterey Park
1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez
Monterey Park, CA, 91754
- Certification in Business Administration and Management
- Associates in Business Administration and Management
- Certification in Office Management and Supervision
- Associates in Office Management and Supervision
- Tuition (in-state): $698.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,846.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,872.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,043
- Average aid received per student: $2,823.00