|Real Estate Manager
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Meet with boards of directors and committees to discuss and resolve legal and environmental issues or disputes between neighbors.
- Analyze information on property values, taxes, zoning, population growth, and traffic volume and patterns to determine if properties should be acquired.