|Real Estate Manager
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
- Market vacant space to prospective tenants through leasing agents, advertising, or other methods.
- Negotiate with government leaders, businesses, special interest representatives, and utility companies to gain support for new projects and to eliminate potential obstacles.