|Real Estate Manager
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Negotiate short- and long-term loans to finance construction and ownership of structures.
- Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.