|Real Estate Manager
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
- Solicit and analyze bids from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.