Property Management Schools in Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Johnstown is located in Cambria county and has a population of 23,906.
Property Management schools in Johnstown charged students an average tuition of $10,239.00 if they were Pennsylvania residents, and $13,619.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for property management schools in Johnstown is $781.00. Students living on campus at property management schools in Johnstown paid an average of $10,820.00 for room and board during the 2009 - 2010 school year. Students living at home incurred costs of $2,419.00. Students have a choice of two property management colleges in Johnstown to attend. Property Management programs in Johnstown reportedly graduated 25 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Property Management Schools in Johnstown
221 Central Ave
Johnstown, PA, 15902
- Associates in Business Management Marketing & Related Support Services
- Tuition (in-state): $9,150.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $9,150.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,900.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 75
- Average aid received per student: $5,900.00
727 Goucher St
Johnstown, PA, 15905
- Certification in Building / Property Maintenance and Management
- Tuition (in-state): $16,836.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $16,836.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $14,270.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $16,800.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 29
- Average aid received per student: $4,184.00