|Real Estate Manager
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Contract with architectural firms to draw up detailed plans for new structures.
- Meet with boards of directors and committees to discuss and resolve legal and environmental issues or disputes between neighbors.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluate their performance.