|Real Estate Manager
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Contract with architectural firms to draw up detailed plans for new structures.
- Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.