|Community Service Manager
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Speak to community groups to explain and interpret agency purposes, programs, and policies.
- Evaluate the work of staff and volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively.
- Analyze proposed legislation, regulations, or rule changes to determine how agency services could be impacted.