|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
|Human Service Assistant
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Demonstrate use and care of equipment for tenant use.
- Keep records and prepare reports for owner or management concerning visits with clients.
- Advise clients regarding food stamps, child care, food, money management, sanitation, or housekeeping.
|Community Health Worker
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Oversee Medicaid- and Medicare-related paperwork and recordkeeping in hospitals.
- Plan and conduct programs to combat social problems, prevent substance abuse, or improve community health and counseling services.
- Plan discharge from care facility to home or other care facility.
|Community Health Educator
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Supervise professional and technical staff in implementing health programs, objectives, and goals.
- Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with agencies and organizations interested in public health care.
- Collaborate with health specialists and civic groups to determine community health needs and the availability of services and to develop goals for meeting needs.