|Public Relations Manager
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Manage special events such as sponsorship of races, parties introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Produce films and other video products, regulate their distribution, and operate film library.
|Business Communications Specialist
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service awareness and to promote goodwill.
- Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media for products, organizations, or individuals.
- Plan and direct development and communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder perceptions of an organization's accomplishments and agenda.