|Business Communications Specialist
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Plan and conduct market and public opinion research to test products or determine potential for product success, communicating results to client or management.
- Coach client representatives in effective communication with the public and with employees.
- Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media for products, organizations, or individuals.
|Public Relations Manager
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Facilitate consumer relations, or the relationship between parts of the company such as the managers and employees, or different branch offices.
- Confer with labor relations managers to develop internal communications that keep employees informed of company activities.