|Business Communications Specialist
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media for products, organizations, or individuals.
- Confer with other managers to identify trends and key group interests and concerns or to provide advice on business decisions.
- Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service awareness and to promote goodwill.
|Public Relations Manager
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Observe and report on social, economic and political trends that might affect employers.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Produce films and other video products, regulate their distribution, and operate film library.