|Business Communications Specialist
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Confer with production and support personnel to produce or coordinate production of advertisements and promotions.
- Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service awareness and to promote goodwill.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.