- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Complete quality control activities, monitor equipment operation, and report malfunctioning equipment to supervisor.
- Perform administrative duties such as developing departmental operating budget, coordinating purchases of supplies and equipment and preparing work schedules.
- Prepare and administer oral or injected contrast media to patients.