Radiology Technician Schools in Palm Springs, Florida
Palm Springs has 11,699 residents. It is located in Palm Beach county.
There is one radiology technician college in Palm Springs for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 20 students completed radiology technician programs in Palm Springs.
Radiology Technician Schools in Palm Springs
1630 South Congress Avenue Suite 300
Palm Springs, FL, 33461
- Associates in Medical Radiologic Technology / Science - Radiation Therapist
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 602
- Average aid received per student: $4,598.00