- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Coordinate work with clerical personnel or other technologists.
- Position x-ray equipment and adjust controls to set exposure factors, such as time and distance.
- Monitor video display of area being scanned and adjust density or contrast to improve picture quality.