- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Review and evaluate developed x-rays, video tape, or computer generated information to determine if images are satisfactory for diagnostic purposes.
- Assist with on-the-job training of new employees and students, and provide input to supervisors regarding training performance.
- Key commands and data into computer to document and specify scan sequences, adjust transmitters and receivers, or photograph certain images.