Radiology Schools in Palm Springs, Florida
Palm Springs has a population of 11,699 and is located in Palm Beach county.
There is one radiology college in Palm Springs for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 20 students completed radiology programs in Palm Springs.
Radiology Schools in Palm Springs
1630 South Congress Avenue Suite 300
Palm Springs, FL, 33461
- Associates in Medical Radiologic Technology / Science - Radiation Therapist
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 602
- Average aid received per student: $4,598.00