- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Operate digital picture archiving communications systems.
- Operate fluoroscope to aid physician to view and guide wire or catheter through blood vessels to area of interest.
- Position patient on examining table and set up and adjust equipment to obtain optimum view of specific body area as requested by physician.