Restaurant Management Schools in Walnut, California
Walnut has a population of 30,004 and is located in Los Angeles county.
Restaurant Management schools in Walnut charged students an average tuition of $624.00 if they were California residents, and $624.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for restaurant management schools in Walnut is $1,638.00. There is one restaurant management college in Walnut. Restaurant Management programs in Walnut reportedly graduated 587 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Restaurant Management Schools in Walnut
1100 N Grand Ave
Walnut, CA, 91789
- Certification in Business Administration and Management
- Associates in Business Administration and Management
- Certification in Restaurant Culinary and Catering Management / Manager
- Tuition (in-state): $624.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $624.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,872.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,012
- Average aid received per student: $3,158.00