Restaurant Management Schools in Rockville, Maryland
Rockville has a population of 47,388 and is located in Montgomery county.
Restaurant Management schools in Rockville charged students an average tuition of $3,060.00 if they were Maryland residents, and $8,520.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
Books and supplies for restaurant management schools in Rockville cost an average of $650.00. Students have a choice of one restaurant management college in Rockville to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 14 students completed restaurant management programs in Rockville.
Restaurant Management Schools in Rockville
40 W. Gude Drive Suite 220
Rockville, MD, 20850
- Certification in Business Administration and Management
- Associates in Business Administration and Management
- Certification in Restaurant Culinary and Catering Management / Manager
- Tuition (in-state): $3,060.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $8,520.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $14,900.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,003
- Average aid received per student: $4,713.00