|Public Safety Manager
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Establish procedures or systems for publishing document submissions either in hardcopy or electronic formats.
- Update schedules, estimates, forecasts, or budgets for wind projects.
- Create, manage, and automate orders and invoices using order management and invoicing software.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
- Keep records of purchases, sales, and requisitions.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.