- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Plan and coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions, and prepare merchandise displays and advertising copy.
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for their department.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
|Public Safety Manager
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Maintain inventory of shipping supplies, such as boxes, labels, tape, bubble wrap, loose packing materials, and tape guns.
- Order parts, tools, or equipment needed to maintain, restore, or improve wind field operations.