- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Estimate consumer demand and determine the types and amounts of goods to be sold.
- Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
|Public Safety Manager
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Provide expert witness testimony on issues such as soil, air, or water contamination and associated cleanup measures.
- Prepare and submit permit applications for demolition, cleanup, remediation, or construction projects.
- Review, negotiate, or approve wind farm contracts.