|Public Safety Manager
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Participate in the development or implementation of clinical trial protocols.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
- Select and purchase technical web services, such as web hosting services, online merchant accounts, shopping cart software, payment gateway software, and spyware.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Keep records of purchases, sales, and requisitions.
- Assign employees to specific duties.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.