|Public Safety Manager
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Prepare for and respond to regulatory inquiries.
- Purchase new or used items from online or physical sources for resale via retail or auction web site.
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials and products.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Establish credit policies and operating procedures.