- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for their department.
- Enforce safety, health, and security rules.
|Public Safety Manager
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Track and maintain records for wind operations, such as site performance, downtime events, parts usage, or substation events.
- Train or coordinate the training of employees in operations, safety, environmental issues, or technical issues.
- Advise internal management or business partners on the implementation and operation of compliance programs.