- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Establish credit policies and operating procedures.
- Enforce safety, health, and security rules.
- Formulate pricing policies for merchandise, according to profitability requirements.
|Public Safety Manager
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
- Create and maintain database of customer accounts.
- Provide responses to regulatory agencies regarding product information or issues.