|Public Safety Manager
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Prepare for and respond to regulatory inquiries.
- Review loss-prevention exception reports and cash discrepancies to ensure adherence to guidelines.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting and customized transportation metrics.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for their department.
- Formulate pricing policies for merchandise, according to profitability requirements.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.