- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Enforce safety, health, and security rules.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees' work schedules and time cards.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
|Public Safety Manager
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Develop, implement, or monitor security valuation policies.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.